Monday, May 18, 2009

Wealth Generating Internet Programs

Hi! My name is Rick Faulise and over the last several months I've been on a mission to discover a way I could start my own home-based business and make a significant income in the process--at least a six figure income. I've researched hundreds of business opportunities that made fantastic claims about how easily I could make over $100,000 yearly working from home. Whether it was real estate investing, placing tiny classified ads in newspapers or magazines, MLM, Ebay auctions, selling vitamins, mail order, etc. I've tried many and lost thouusands of dollars in the process not to mention significant time and energy. After countless hours of research and investigation, I came to the conclusion that many of the work at home programs were baseless in their earnings claim. I became disillusioned and began to believe that the majority of work at home businesses were truly scams. The truth of the matter is that many were outright scams and I kicked myself every time time I fell for one. I was truly naive and convinced myself that I too could make it like others. This blog is for the sole purpose of helping others avoid the many pitfalls and mistakes that I have made in getting started in a home based business. I want to help those who are genuinely interested in getting started and who are not interested in wasting signficant time, enery and money in get rich quick schemes. Under the current economic conditions, everyone is looking for way to make ends meet and improve on their current financial situation and I am include myself. Based on countless hours of research and investigation, I've concluded that only a few programs are legitimate. In my next post, I will include links to the sites that I have found to be worthy of your review.

No comments:

Post a Comment